Hong Kong and Macau Photography Tours
Hong Kong is a versatile yet magnificent city. I am sure that almost all of you have seen miriad of Hong Kong photos with mindblowing cityscapes, landscapes, all of these skyscrapers, mountains, Big Buddha, fishing villages etc.
But how to find these places if you want to catch memorable colorful own photographs of Hong Kong and Macau?
Today we want to offer you Hong Kong and Macau Photography Tours with professional photographer as your guide.
My name is Leo Zank, and I am an expat which is living in Hong Kong for 9 years. I do a lot of cityscape and landscape photography and know many stunning spots to take photos of Hong Kong, which aren't easy to find, especially if you are visiting this city for a few days.
I am organizing private Hong Kong and Macau photography tours either by walking or by car for any type of photographers - from beginners to professionals. Create beautiful lasting memories of your vacation with a private photo shoot in Hong Kong and Macau. Let a professional photographer guide you toward some of Hong Kong's most gorgeous backdrops or ask him to capture candid moments as you venture through the city on your own path.
- Half-day or Full Day Private Photography Tour leading by professional photographer
- Best photography spots for Landscape and Cityscape photography
- Can be done within "golden" and "blue" hour with specific points for Sunset or Sunrise photography
- Can be done on the feet or by car for places that not easy to reach
- Most of famous photogenic spots as well as hidden gems of Hong Kong and Macau
- Suitable for photographers of any level of skills
- Light and comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes
- Camera and appropriate lenses
- Necessary additional equipment for your camera
- Fully charged battery, spare battery
- Memory cards
- Tripod for sunsets, sunrise and night shooting
- Water, snacks
- Sunglasses, light hat (for sunny weather)
- Your personal luck and positive energy
How much will it cost?
You may choose appropriate Hong Kong photography tour which will suit your needs. Prices are include all costs: transport, entry tickets (if any). Group can include up to 2 guests.
Costs for each additional person will be calculated on request.